Lea was a Danish foreign exchange student prior to the events of Zombie Panic: Source. She wears an open, green, hooded jacket, a white undershirt, a white scarf, dirty jeans, and brown Converse sneakers. Her notable Danish accent and somewhat slower speech hint that English is clearly and obviously not her primary language. Despite not being a native speaker, she speaks clear, unbroken English, even when swearing at the zombies during combat. Lea seems to be the shyest of the survivors, as she speaks the softest and least.
She is likely between the ages of eighten and twenty-four.
- Lea was the fifth survivor created for Zombie Panic: Source.
- The zombified Lea seems to be the most heavily damaged (excluding the Carrier), as she is the most bloody, burnt, and dirtied. Although the Eugene zombie is the most clawed, the Lea zombie is the most overall damaged.
- The zombie version of Lea makes the least and/or quietest noises of all the zombified characters.
- The zombified Lea always has her fingers spread out as wide as possible. It is possible this was an error on the modeler's part.
- Despite being a young female, Lea is (like Jessica) as tall as the rest of the survivors.
- One of Lea's camping noises has her saying "Jeg hader det her sted" which is Danish and translates to "I hate this place", serving as the only in-game proof of her Danish origins.