Eugene is a survivor featured in Zombie Panic: Source.
Eugene worked as a detective before the outbreak. He has short, brown hair, and dons a black leather jacket, blue undershirt, black fingerless gloves, beige cargo pants, and black-grey boots. Eugene is notably the most snarky and angry of the survivors, as well as egotistical.
He is likely between the ages of twenty-six and thirty-five.
- Eugene was the first survivor created for Zombie Panic: Source.
- Eugene's undershirt has the letters BPPD printed on it. This may be referencing the Buena Park Police Department from Eugene's original character bio in early ZPS.
- According to the Zombie Panic: Source official comic, Eugene and Marcus worked together as partners.
- Eugene appears to be the only survivor who has been directly attacked by a zombie prior to Zombie Panic: Source, as evident by his torn and blood-stained undershirt.
- Eugene appears to have some burns on the right side of his face and torso.
- Eugene wears black fingerless gloves. These gloves are missing from his zombie form, though interestingly the zombified Eugene's viewmodel has them.
- Eugene and the Carrier were both voiced by Eric Grant.
- Eugene is the most played-as character, considering he is the default player model and many players have not changed this setting.
- Eugene and the Carrier are the only two zombies with their mouths open, as all other zombies have their mouths closed.
Eugene's dialogue can be found here.